What is the correct spelling for SOOD?
This word (Sood) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOOD
- food The rest carry food for you to eat; also, there are two spare beasts. He ain't got no manners when he eats his food He's fat and lazy and extremely rude – Swinging On a Star by Frank Sinatra
- good If it's to a woman's house-good. Fair love, you faint with wandering in the wood; And to speak troth, I have forgot our way: We'll rest us, Hermia, if you think it good, And tarry for the comfort of the day. – A Midsummer Night's Dream: Act II, scene II by Unknown Author
- hood He threw off the hood of his cloak and the wrapper that went round his throat, concealing his long white beard, and as he did so he exclaimed with a gasp for breath: "Here I am once more! I've got to get out of this hood I've got to get out of this neighborhood – Here Comes the Neighborhood by nofx
- mood Daddie seemed in an agreeable mood this morning. The wary foe alone hath turn'd their mood, And shewn their rashness to that erring brood: – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- rood But not an acre, not a rood , would be his child's.
- shod Stansbury caution advised that he do likewise, but the Pape habit of riding rough-shod by the short-cut trail overruled.