What is the correct spelling for SORCING?
This word (Sorcing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SORCING
- serving This is a fine piece of work, and a charming way of serving me!
- sizing Then, aware that the keen eyes of the three-and-a-half-foot messenger boy were upon him, as if sizing him up for news, he stared at the telegram again, mumbled It's a fake!
- slicing Mrs. Martin was pleased to find that Mrs. Williams preferred black tea to green, and while she was slicing the bread, Mrs. Williams disappeared for a moment, returning with something wrapped in a napkin.
- soaking It began to rain on Saturday, at the close of a hot and stuffy week, and, having succeeded in thoroughly soaking the unfortunate ladies who were engaged in a golf competition that day, it proceeded to rain abundantly all through Sunday and Monday.
- soaring I confess, Ihardly understand the passage where he speaks of the castle's stooping downward to the mirrored wave below, and then soaring upward into the gleaming sky.
- sobbing For Johnny had cast himself on his knees, and was sobbing aloud.
111 words made from the letters SORCING
3 letter words made from SORCING:cgs, cio, cis, cns, cog, con, cos, cro, gin, gsr, ion, irs, iso, nig, nog, nrc, nsc, rig, rio, roc, ron, sic, sin, sir, son.
4 letter words made from SORCING:cing, coin, coir, cons, corn, cron, gion, giro, gnsr, gois, gons, gorn, grin, gris, icon, igno, igon, ings, iong, iron, ngoi, noir, nori, ogin, rico, rigo, ring, risc, rogi, roig, sign, sing, sion, snog, sogn, song.
5 letter words made from SORCING:cions, coign, coing, coirs, corgi, corni, corsi, cring, crogs, girns, giron, giros, gnosr, goins, gonic, goris, gorni, grins, groin, icons, igors, ingos, inscr, ircon, irons, nicor, noirs, ogrin, orgic, oring, ornis, rigon, rings, rinso, risco, rison, rogin, roins, ronis, rosic, rosin, scion, scorn, sgroi, signo, siong, siron, sonic, sorgi, sring.