What is the correct spelling for SORET?
This word (Soret) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SORET
- secret I'm the best kept secret Anyone can see it – Shotgun by atmosphere
- set Now doe thy plumes for hiew and luster vie With th' arch of heav'n that triumphs or'e past wet, And in a rich enamel'd pinion lye With saphyres, amethists and opalls set. – Lucasta's Fanne, With A Looking- Glasse In It by Richard Lovelace
- snort Maybe you'd like to buy me a short snort .
- soiree Anyhow, the deputation of distinguished geologists and mineralogists from Paris and Berlin were there in the most magnificent and appropriate dress, for there are no men who like wearing their decorations so much as the men of science-as anybody knows who has ever been to a soiree of the Royal Society.
- soot You observe that there are certain products as the result of the combustion of a candle, and that of these products one portion may be considered as charcoal, or soot ; that charcoal, when afterwards burnt, produces some other product; and it concerns us very much now to ascertain what that other product is.
- sorter "Sorter 'spect I am.
- storey He tried ever so many times; and his Mother had to let him sit up a little later because just as he had got to the sixth storey safely, safely, after striving very much, the clock struck a quarter to eight.
41 words made from the letters SORET
3 letter words made from SORET:eos, ert, esr, est, ore, res, ret, roe, rot, set, sot, ter, toe, tor.
4 letter words made from SORET:eros, erst, orte, oser, rest, rose, rote, rots, seor, sore, sort, tero, teso, toer, tore, treo.
5 letter words made from SORET:oestr, orest, oster, resto, rotes, serot, stoer, store, stroe, toser, treos.