What is the correct spelling for SORREY?
This word (Sorrey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SORREY
- sorcery As to the latter, indeed, it needed no sorcery , for it must have been plain to the dullest that my mistress and her daughter were not of French blood, and though I am much less fair, it was a pretty safe guess to suppose that I also was of their country.
- sore My foot is sore , and your king cannot force me to dance."
- sorely He was tempted, sorely tempted.
- sorrel Busby silently mounted to his saddle, the girl took the sorrel , and at command Kitsong started down the trail.
- sorrow No man ever saw them the one without the other, and the thought that such a thing might some day happen was the only fear and sorrow of their lives.
- sorry "I'm so sorry ," he said.
- storey He left her, and she explored the upper storey with the concierge.
- surrey In order to appreciate exactly what this importance is we must remember in what state Wyatt and Surrey found the art which they practised and in which they made a new start.
- sorer There could, I think, be no sorer error.
- sorrier I was much sorrier to leave Takai than I thought I should be, and I think they were a little sorry to see me go.
- surer You see, this man loved and understood the little people of the Green Forest and the Green Meadows, and he knew that there was no surer way of winning Lightfoot's confidence and trust than by appearing to take no notice of him.
39 words made from the letters SORREY
3 letter words made from SORREY:eos, err, esr, ore, orr, res, roe, rye, soy, yes.
4 letter words made from SORREY:eros, errs, oser, reys, roey, rose, rosy, roye, roys, ryer, ryes, seor, sore, syro, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from SORREY:ersoy, oyers, resor, rores, royse, ryser, sorer, sorey, sorry, soyer, yores.