What is the correct spelling for SORRROW?
This word (Sorrrow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SORRROW
- arrow The first weapon that we now devised was the bow and arrow , for with this we could at least secure some small game.
- borrow Evidently, my work and my results were good enough for him to borrow as Peary did.
- horror Edge not away, sir, in horror of fear, These are your brothers-this family here!
- morrow I am going away to-morrow perhaps....
- serra On the opposite side, on the summit of a precipitous cliff, at whose foot the river rushes with impetuous force, stands the Serra Convent, with its high cupola-roofed church, then surrounded by groves of fine trees and lovely gardens, and inhabited by the most wealthy and high-born monks of Oporto, that of Santa Clara receiving none but the daughters of fidalgos.
- sore You see, he knew now what it meant to be shot, for he was still too stiff and sore to run, all because he had gone too near Farmer Brown's boy and his gun.
- sorrel Say, whenever he pleases, George; and order Sorrel to be ready, saddled and at the door, within an hour.
- sorrow I uttered a cry of sorrow as I thought that my two friends were lost.
- sorry I'm sorry I spoke of that old time.
- sparrow There was a dead silence, only broken by the dull noise of the wheels of the ponycarriage rasping the gravel drive; there was the chirp of a sparrow too on the mossy roof-tiles, and then a fowl in the stable-yard clapped its wings loudly and uttered a triumphant crow, as, with old-fashioned chivalrous politeness, the Reverend Arthur took off his soft felt hat and offered his arm.
- Socorro Thar's a broke-down sport-this yere's long ago while I'm briefly sojournin' in Socorro -who's got a opal, an' he one day puts it in hock with a kyard sharp for a small stake.
- sorrows But through evil and good report she is there to hear from their own lips, to see with her own eyes, the story of their sorrows .
- sorer You never saw a man sit sorer on the sharp edges of a dilemma than he did.
- sorrier Ever since that dinner at Millenbeck, Barn Elms had appeared shabbier and sorrier than ever before.
- surer Her tears were ended now, and her voice firmer and surer .
- sourer The faith of Youth has a clearer-eyed wisdom, a sweeter, sounder justice than the sourer verdict of the mature.