What is the correct spelling for SORTSOF?
This word (Sortsof) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SORTSOF
- satisfy But you must satisfy my curiosity.
- SITS Sits right next to me."
- sets This he sets under the ice, during the earlier months of the winter.
- sorts "I have been rather worried and out of sorts lately, that is all.
- SODS 2. We buried him darkly, at dead of night, The sods with our bayonets turning, By the struggling moonbeam's misty light, And the lantern dimly burning.
- SOTS In short, your men of wit and fire, as they are called, are oftentimes sots, slovens, and lazy fellows: they are generally proud and conceited to the last degree; and, in the main, not the fittest persons for either conversation or business.
- sorters There were parers, grounders, leather-sorters, dyers, cutters, makers-up, and so on: all being necessary, besides the sewing, to turn out one pair of gloves; though, I dare say, you did not think it.
- sorties It is only as we steal away and observe him closely that we learn the secret of his occasional sorties .
56 words made from the letters SORTSOF
4 letter words made from SORTSOF:foor, foot, foro, fort, fots, frot, frso, oort, orto, otro, rofs, roof, root, ross, rots, soft, soor, soot, sort, stoo, tofo, toor, toso, toss, tsoo.
3 letter words made from SORTSOF:for, ofo, oft, oto, rot, sos, sot, too, tor, trf, tss.
5 letter words made from SORTSOF:foros, forss, fotso, froot, frost, ostro, otros, roofs, roost, roots, rosso, rosts, rotos, softs, soots, sorto, sorts, storo, toros, torso.