What is the correct spelling for SOSE?
This word (Sose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOSE
- bose The thick, loose skin on the back of his neck did not afford Dan a very good hold, and almost before he knew it, Bose slipped from his grasp, and bounded toward the cabin.
- dose It would be a stiff dose for a kid. You're too far to bring me close Too high to see below Just hangin' on your daily dose I know you never needed anyone – Poem to a Horse by Shakira
- hose I can picture him now with his knife on the hose , sort of praying a minute, like a man might with a knife at his throat. now if he buys you clothes and nylon hose – Look Out by Unknown Author
- lose Come, we have no time to lose ." You got a lot to lose Country boy How I wish I was in your shoes – Country Boy by Johnny Cash
- nose Instinctively I drew my revolver, and pushed its black muzzle into the light under Jed's nose .
- pose The groom was pointing, in an easy manner, to anything, anywhere, while the bride, in a graceful but self-conscious pose , ignored his remarks. Pre-fab perspective, poise and pose In it comes and out it goes – Skin Deep by all
- rose "Got it," Hawarden rose . the lily and rose; Ah, dream not of them, my beloved, the flame of the meteor that goes, Or the flame of the blue star that lingers hung low in – The White Birds by William Butler Yeats
- some "I'll have to think it over some more," he had said.
- sore But my heart was sore against him for what he had said.
- Jose The boys were anxious to dip their buckets in and return to the wagon, but Jose told them they must wait till the water cleared.