What is the correct spelling for SOTHEN?
This word (Sothen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOTHEN
- sateen Her black sateen dress with fitted basque and full skirt was set off with a white apron edged with crocheted lace.
- scythe He wears the dress of a farm labourer and carries a scythe over his shoulder.
- seen So glad to have seen you again.
- seethe He could well afford now to let them seethe and bubble.
- sen He made peace with the revolutionaries and acknowledged the Republic, on condition that he should be the first President instead of Sun Yat Sen .
- seth Therefore, they induced Seth Sothel, who had bought the interest first granted to the Earl of Clarendon, to venture on the doubtful expedient.
- sodden Moisture still dripped from the leaves, and the earth was sodden underfoot.
- son I am, as you know, the son of Dr. Macrae, but I have been a disinherited son ever since I can remember.
- soon "We shall not meet again," said he, "because as soon as I have sent you the food, and spoken to these people, I must start for Santa Scolastica."
- sooth He told me I was to accompany him to the pacha, and advised me to sooth him with fair words.
- soothe Provoked at her folly, yet softened by her extreme distress, Douglas was in the utmost state of perplexity-now ready to give way to a paroxysm of rage; then yielding to the natural goodness of his heart, he sought to soothe her into composure; and, at length, with much difficulty succeeded in changing her passionate indignation into silent dejection.
- soothing They saw that they had angered him beyond soothing ; and they went back in grief, for two of them had lost dear relatives by the fell sickness.
- south And so, Julia, your father, after losing so much money in South America, is going there, to see if he can grapple any of it up from the mines of Mexico, or wherever else it has sunk.
- southern It was not the verdict of the Southern people.
- southerner It only smoked a trifle even in Boston, that maze of allurements into which no Southerner of her father's generation ever sent his brother, no Southerness her sister, without some fear of apostasy.
- southey Southey tells us that Handel, having asked the youthful Prince of Wales, then a child, and afterward George the Third, if he loved music, answered, when the prince expressed his pleasure: "A good boy, a good boy!
- sown What you have sown there will repay and bear fruit.
- stein Alexis Stein , as Rector of Christ Church.
- stern There was absolute silence in the room, while those faces, before so hard and stern , softened.
- stone I could remember nothing except my father's big stone -saw, which was far too heavy and unwieldy to be used on the roof of the cottage.
- Soothed Mam'selle Pauline could not clearly comprehend, but she had great faith in the word of her sister, and soothed by the promise and the touch of Ma'ame Pelagie's strong, gentle hand, she fell asleep.
- Soother You have portrayed yourself my soother, guide, restorer.
- Steno  A criminal tribunal, of which Steno himself was president.
- Stine The Stine farmstead and homesite was located on high ground alongside the valley pike, and made a natural defensive position for the north end of town, and was chosen as the site for the fort by Confederate Engineer Lieutenant Collier and William Henry Ch
- soothes A mother soothes her crying infant by feeding it from her own bosom.
93 words made from the letters SOTHEN
4 letter words made from SOTHEN:enoh, ento, eons, hens, heon, hoes, hone, hose, host, neoh, nest, nets, nhot, nose, nosh, note, noth, ohne, osen, othe, oths, sehn, seht, sent, seth, shoe, shot, snoh, snot, sone, stoh, tehn, teoh, teso, then, thon, thse, tohn, tone, tons, tosh, tsen.
3 letter words made from SOTHEN:ent, eon, eos, est, hen, het, hoe, hot, neo, net, not, nth, one, sen, set, soh, son, sot, sth, ten, tho, toe, ton, tsh.
5 letter words made from SOTHEN:ethno, ethos, etons, hents, hoest, hones, honse, neots, noeth, notes, oneth, onset, onthe, onths, seton, shoen, stehn, stoen, stohn, stone, tenos, tenso, thens, thoen, thone, thons, tones.