What is the correct spelling for SOURCED?
This word (Sourced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURCED
- art promoted
- forced Duty and hate forced me.
- Sluiced The clouds opened up and cold rain sluiced down.
- Solaced I contrived on that morning, with much cunning, to cast in six or seven oranges at their window, which, I hope, solaced those two Gentle Traytours through the burden and heat of the day.
- sorted He reached over the desk for the man's cards with one hand, and with the other he sorted out an accident form.
- source Am is used only with a subject in the first person, and is not a source of confusion.
- soured You know so well, Katharine, that even as a soured and disappointed man I loved you, and now it is just you, and you only, who could give me-what I want in life."
- soused Bill White said it was he who held one leg when they soused him in.