What is the correct spelling for SOURCSE?
This word (Sourcse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURCSE
- affording a view
- course "Of course no one would have you.
- more declined
- scours This may be illustrated in a well-known passage from Pope: "When Ajax strives some rock's vast weight to throw, The line, too, labors, and the words move slow; Not so, when swift Camilla scours the plain, Flies o'er the unbending corn, and skims along the main."
- source "Nor are his works a source of life to him either now or for the future.
- sources "Well," he said, "we have our sources.
- Sours There was no fuss or cant about him; nor were his sweets or sours ever diluted with one particle of affectation.
- souse Souse in the ear sometimes.
- surges The mighty river rolled flashing and sparkling onward, impelled by a strong breeze, that tipped its short rolling surges with a crest of snowy foam.