What is the correct spelling for SOUREAL?
This word (Soureal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOUREAL
- oral It must have been true only with regard to their mode of teaching, in that they gave no books to their pupils, but confined themselves to oral instruction.
- real As they passed out into the storm, Sylvia said to Hester,- 'Thou's a real good wench.
- seal Brightly was known about that particular part of the moor which he frequented as the Seal.
- serial In fact, when you come to think of it Mr. Rathbone is really a kind of serial story-with illustrations.
- several Everybody who could get there was on hand, and there were several who had not been to school before.
- sore "Indeed, miss, there never come nothing to sister and me but it's matter, and now it's a sore matter.
- sorely Dutocq and I are sorely in need of that twenty-five thousand francs.
- sorrel The scalp, with small exceptions, is covered with sorrel or foxey hair.
- soul I only know that I have loved her better than my own soul.
- soured Poor Maggy's ill health has, very naturally, soured her disposition.
- sourly I said rather sourly, for I was low-spirited from the parting I had just gone through.
- squeal If you squeal, I'm gain' to take yours once-and that'll be enough.
- sure "I am sure I don't know.
- surely But, surely-surely-why should you want to know?
- sorer And, all the time, I could watch Mr. Robert gettin' sorer and sorer.
- sorrels Sorrels and grasses wave about its forgotten graves; you open the church door, and you are back in the days of Waterloo.