What is the correct spelling for SOURECES?
This word (Soureces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURECES
- soreness But his weariness and soreness hadn't kept him from eating an enormous dinner in the Dining Hall down stairs, any more than it was going to keep him from going to sleep in a few minutes.
- sureness And she was gone, sitting her horse with the ease and sureness of one of those Arabs in whom her grandfather placed such confidence.
- Sureties At last, although no trial had yet been held, Edes, Gill, and Leach were released upon sureties of two inhabitants that they would not leave the town.
- Resources Moreover, it turned out a very fortunate thing for my mother that she had studied for the stage, for nine years later, having been left a widow with six children, she could not have brought them up if it had not been for the resources she found in that profession.
- sores One man lay moaning and groaning all the time, turning from side to side of a body covered with sores.
- spruces Then the broad velvety shadows lay on the hills between the stiff spruces, then came rosy mornings out of darkness when you knew that some good thing was waiting for you in the world.
- sources Mr. Wade had told him none of this before, but it was to be presumed that he had heard at least part of it from other sources.
- surfaces The best cross section for roads on grades is the one made up from two plane surfaces sloping uniformly from the center to the sides.
- soirees Topolski held frequent soirees at his home to which he invited all those whom he might need.
- sourest Even the sourest and crabbedest apple, growing in the most unfavorable position, suggests such thoughts as these, it is so noble a fruit.
- sauces Dainty sauces are the life, the nobility, of famous dishes; taken alone, the former would be nauseating, the latter plebeian.
- am apparent
- am applicable to
- contracts for
- give an account
- give devil
- inter laced
- more presidential
- most tabulated