What is the correct spelling for SOURGRAPES?
This word (Sourgrapes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURGRAPES
- scraper On the same page with these is shown another strange Philadelphia scraper.
- scraps We found the tailor engaged in picking out the scraps and cutting them to fit the holes I had made.
- socrates After the disces of Socrates succeded ye godly Plato whiche in moral Philosophy ouerpassed also a great part of his tyme And certaynly nat without a cause was he called godly.
- Squires Our squires were less educated, less refined, but more hospitable and unassuming.
- Grapes It is these selected grapes that yield the best wine.
- scrapes "Perhaps it will be for his good," said Faith, "because, without some high ideas, he gets into such dreadful scrapes; and certainly it will be for our good."
- gripes "The water of Chickweed," says an old writer, "is given to children for their fits, and its juice is used for their gripes."
- squares It was divided into many squares or courts, built with greater or less magnificence according to the rank of those for whom they were designed.
- straps "Miss Collie," he replied, slowly, as he bent to his saddle-straps, "you're young, an' you've no understandin' of what's strange an' terrible in life.