What is the correct spelling for SOURNING?
This word (Sourning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURNING
- burning His lips trembled as he stood looking at her in silence, and the slow, burning tears dropped heavily, one by one, down his cheeks. Somewhere inside is burning I don't know why it's hurting – Say Goodbye by Bonnie Tyler
- morning My baby's gone and I don't know why She let out this morning like a rusty shot in a hollow sky Left me without warning – Crossing Muddy Waters by counting crows
- mourning All the world is mournin' And baby so am I I'm just givin' you warning And I'm telling you why – Holy Roller Novocaine by kings of leon
- sinning So all along there is a game and sometimes I am winning But only because I am manipulative, devious and sinning – Ski-Ming by majandra delfino
- sorting It seems absolutely necessary to have a sorting gap here, with men of both crews handling the logs.
- sounding Not only that," she went on, turning to me, "but you know perfectly well, Lizzie, that a woman of your weight would be always stepping on brush and sounding like a night attack."
- sousing Big Jack and Shand both allowed that it was a good idea, and presently the three of them were squatting together by the creek, sousing their garments in the icy water.
- Corning -David Dudley Field, William Curtis Noyes, James S. Wadsworth, Erastus Corning, Amaziah B. James, James C. Smith, Addison Gardner, Greene C. Bronson, John A. King, John E. Wool.