What is the correct spelling for SOURSES?
This word (Sourses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOURSES
- affording a view
- am applicable to
- am at beck call
- courses Various water-courses crossed our route, but all descending towards the river we had left.
- de ceased
- de ceases
- de frocked
- dis ingenuousness
- give an account
- give devil
- sores But what most interested Peter, although he felt a shudder of horror at the sight, were the rotted tail and two great sores on the flank that lay uppermost.
- source It was to the effect that it was incredible that he should know absolutely nothing about the original source of his information.
- sources Both the National Liberal Federation and the National Union of Conservative Associations have been sources of anxiety to the party leaders, but for the time, at least, both have been made harmless.
- sourness One secret of sourness and moroseness is the sense that some side of our nature has been repressed; and this inward indignation at our own wrongs we vent on others in bitterness and complainings.
- Sours Sea air sours it, I heard.
- souse Some people like it prepared like souse.
- Spouses It pleased him to do so, on the whole; and he went after her, growling anathemas between his royal teeth, and evidently in the same state of mind that induces gentlemen in private life to take sticks to their aggravating spouses, under similar circumstances.
- surefire proposition
- surefire propositions