What is the correct spelling for SOURVINER?
This word (Sourviner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOURVINER
- bovine He did not conclude, however, that bovine bacilli could not produce disease in the human subject, but said: It seems to me that, accepting the clinical evidence on hand, bovine tuberculosis may be transmitted to children when the body is overpowered by large numbers of bacilli, as in udder tuberculosis, or when certain unknown favorable conditions exist.
- diviner These two elements in all true religion, a reverential acknowledgment of a universal power and order, and a sense of a diviner life with which man may have communion, were part of the being of Lucretius.
- sardine Mr. Thompson moved, out of respect to the Greatest of Modern Fishermen, to strike out "chicken" and insert "sardine."
- saving But I'm very grateful to you, sir, for saving my life.
- scorner Still the sane intellect which sees things as they are can find a sphere within which it is fair and possible to apply ridicule to affectation and even to vice, and without simply taking the seat of the scorner or substituting a coarse laugh for a delicate smile.
- server Every Frenchman I don't know is a detective or a process server with a copy of the Versailles judgment in his pockets.
- service They are all at your service .
- servile Micky knew that he was,-perhaps originally by choice and now assuredly of necessity,-a servile tool of the most corrupt political ring in the country; but the public statement of the Irishman to that effect would have to be backed up by incontrovertible proof.
- serving But then, to be paid properly meant a gain greater in serving than he could get in not serving .
- soaring The gulls, soaring above it, viewed with amazement the invasion of their realm by this buzzing, angry looking monster.
- sousing The unexpected sousing pulled the combatants up short, separated all the champions, and drove the howling and shrieking mob back to the far end of the room.
- stunner Look there now, there's another girl, she's much more to my mind, though she has nothing of the stunner about her.
- supine For women in some respects are wiser than men, and he who counts woman supine has viewed his world awry; but the true deeps of a woman's soul may only be stirred by passion.
- Sterner I must now expect to bear the scrutiny of sterner criticism, and to be measured by the same standard with contemporary writers; and the very favor which has been shown to my previous writings, will cause these to be treated with the greater rigour; as there is nothing for which the world is apt to punish a man more severely, than for having been over-praised.
362 words made from the letters SOURVINER
5 letter words made from SOURVINER:eiron, eison, ensor, envio, envoi, eorsi, eosin, erins, erion, ersin, eruvs, eunos, evins, evron, evros, ineos, inose, inure, inuse, iover, ioves, irone, irons, isner, isone, isoun, ivens, ivers, nerio, neros, nervi, nervo, neuri, neuro, nevis, nevus, nisou, niver, noire, noirs, noise, norev, norse, nouri, nouse, nover, noves, novis, novus, nuove, nuovi, nurrs, nurse, oners, orens, orier, orius, orner, ornis, orrie, orris, orvis, osier, ourie, ovens, oveur, reino, reins, reios, renos, renou, renov, rensi, rerun, resin, resor, revis, riner, rines, rinse, rinso, rione, risen, riser, rison, river, rivne, rivos, roeun, roine, roins, rones, ronis, ronse, rores, rorie, rosin, roues, rouse, roven, rover, roves, rovin, ruers, ruine, ruins, runes, rusev, rusie, rusin, rvers, seiun, senio, senoi, senor, seoni, serin, serov, serri, servi, servo, siero, siner, sinoe, siren, siron, siruv, sirve, snore, soeur, soire, soner, sorer, srinu, srour, suero, suevi, suire, suner, suren, surer, surin, surve, sveio, unies, unser, urein, urens, urine, urino, urner, urnes, urnov, ursin, useni, usine, venir, venis, venus, verin, verio, verni, verno, verri, versi, verso, versu, verus, viens, viers, vines, vinos, viren, vireo, vires, viron, virus, viser, viseu, visnu, visor, visuo, viure, voies, voris, voser, vosne, vrous.
4 letter words made from SOURVINER:enur, eons, eous, eris, eriu, erni, eros, errs, eruv, euoi, euro, evro, iesu, inus, iove, iron, irun, iuno, iure, ives, nero, neus, nevo, nive, noer, noev, noir, nori, norr, nose, nous, nove, nsui, nuer, nurr, onur, onus, orne, orri, osen, oser, oseu, osun, ouen, oure, ourn, oven, over, ovis, rein, reni, reno, renu, revi, ries, rieu, riou, rire, rise, rive, rivo, roen, rose, roue, rous, rouv, rove, ruen, ruer, rues, ruin, rune, runo, runs, ruri, ruse, ruvo, sein, seoi, seor, siev, sine, sion, sire, sone, sonu, sore, sour, suen, suer, suin, suir, suiv, suoi, suon, suor, sure, suro, svir, ueno, uner, unie, unio, uren, urie, urns, usen, user, vein, veio, veni, veno, venu, veon, vien, vier, vies, vine, vino, vinu, viro, viru, vise, viso, visu, vons, vorn, vour, vous, vron, vrou, vues, vuoi, vusi.
3 letter words made from SOURVINER:eon, eos, ern, err, esr, ies, ion, iou, ire, irs, iso, neo, nov, nsu, one, ore, orr, oui, res, rev, rio, roe, ron, rue, run, sen, sin, sir, son, sou, sue, sun, sur, suv, uni, uns, urn, uro, use, vie.