What is the correct spelling for SOVEITS?
This word (Soveits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOVEITS
- seats MOB UPT, spent a mill on some keys, candy leather seats project life, tatts and fleets – Follow My Moves by freeway
- sevens She had hurried off that morning without her breakfast, leaving everything at sixes and sevens , and she wanted to get back and clean up before Mrs. Snawdor got up.
- soviets Then, No, Fay, even if I could afford it-and stand it-I'm such a bad-luck Harry that just when I got us all safely stowed at the N minus 1 sublevel, the Soviets would discover an earthquake bomb that struck from below, and I'd have to follow everybody back to the treetops.
- sweats You would think they would burst on such a diet, but they don't; they simply gain from two to four pounds a week, lose their fever and their cough, get rid of their night sweats , and usually in from two to five weeks are able to be up and about the camp, taking light exercise.
- Savants There are great savants, whose science, freed from all puerile beliefs, rises above current superstition.
- averts With a look of horror he quickly averts his face, as I pull the trigger.
- saves It is convenient, because it saves the need of thinking.
- skits After having already acquired fame as the author of a series of skits in the new Latin and other works of classical scholarship, being also well known as the ardent supporter of Reuchlin in his dispute with the Church, and as the friend and correspondent of the central Humanist figure of the time, Erasmus, he watched with absorbing interest the movement which Luther had inaugurated.
- covets Now it is the fundamental proposition of the Platonic philosophy that reality is the sun itself, or the perfection whose possession every wise thinker covets , whose presence would satisfy every longing of experience.
- subverts Baur is the author of numerous works on dogmatic and historic theology, in which he subverts all the fundamental positions of Christianity.
- sockets They seemed to burn her in their sockets .
- SOTS So home, it raining terribly, but we still dry, and at the office late discoursing with Sir J. Minnes and Sir W. Batten, who like a couple of sots receive all I say but to little purpose.
71 words made from the letters SOVEITS
3 letter words made from SOVEITS:eos, est, ies, iso, set, sis, sit, sos, sot, sse, tie, toe, tss, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from SOVEITS:estos, ioses, ioves, istoe, osite, seito, siste, sites, sitoe, stoev, stove, sveio, sveti, tivos, toses, vesti, vests, vetos, viets, vises, viset, visse, vitos, vitse, voest, voies.
4 letter words made from SOVEITS:evit, iove, ives, otis, ovis, seoi, seso, sets, siev, sise, site, stiv, teso, tevi, ties, tive, toei, toiv, toss, tsvi, tvoi, veio, vest, veto, vies, vise, viso, voet, voit, vote.