What is the correct spelling for SOVER?
This word (Sover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SOVER
- cover Cover and cook slowly three hours longer.
- dover "I will pay you sixty thousand francs, and I will have a motor-car to take you direct to Dover.
- hover But 'aving 'ad it, ain't it well that it's hover?
- lover In his fear, he forgot the character of the lover he was playing.
- mover Yet it is this prime mover which the greater brutes, who profess themselves knowing in the economy of horses, so tie up that it can in no way exert itself; and then they whip and spur the animal to force it to make new and unnatural exertions!
- over Only for that, you wouldn't stay with him over-night, and you know it!
- rover I have surely inherited the spirit of some old sea-rover, it is so difficult for me to rest!
- save What can I do to save him, sir?"
- savor He saw no help in that direction; but his nostrils caught a savor which for the moment put all thought of escape out of his head.
- sower Thine, how largely is the honour, if his labours, humble though they be, find an audience wherever literature is known; preaching in remotest lands the moral of forgotten revolutions, and scattering in the palace and the marketplace the seeds that shall ripen into fruit when the hand of the sower shall be dust, and his very name, perhaps, be lost!
- sorer The sorer sorrow that he was a childless man.