What is the correct spelling for SOVERY?
This word (Sovery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOVERY
- every "Yes, I'll tell him every word.
- livery Flatter me, and you shall wear my livery .
- ovary Three sepals, three petals, twice three stamens, three styles, a three-celled ovary , the flower growing out from a whorl of three leaves, make the naming of wake-robins a simple matter to the novice.
- savory "Henry de Montfort," said Norman of Torn, turning to his visitor, "we of Torn bear no savory name, that I know full well, but no man may say that we unsheath our swords against women.
- savoury It is a most savoury dish.
- sever And though, to all appearance, he was a prisoner, he held something in his right hand by means of which he hoped to sever his bonds when he chose.
- severe Looking back upon that dreadful night I sometimes think I may have been severe .
- severn You and I must keep from shame In London streets the Shropshire name; On banks of Thames they must not say Severn breeds worse men than they; And friends abroad must bear in mind Friends at home they leave behind.
- shivery Now, at good old Hesketh's it was always jolly shivery after dark.
- silvery Close to the eye there is a silvery blue mark, and above it part of the skin is blue and part scarlet.
- slavery The moral effect of slavery upon the white population was bad.
- sorcery Sorcery of all kinds was rife, as rife as scepticism.
- sorry I am very sorry for that.
- sphere "The proper-not probable-sphere of action, my dear sir, is the supper-table to which we're presently going," answered Fullaway, with supreme assurance.
- Soever In the presence of any danger soever, he must not falter.
- Avery Walter T. Avery New York, N.Y. Thomas Willing Balch Philadelphia, Pa.
- sorer But great as was the mischief these Saxons wrought us, thou hast done us the sorer harm.
- savers It was indeed an office, dimly lighted by the moving screen-savers of two computers, each on a separate desk.
51 words made from the letters SOVERY
3 letter words made from SOVERY:eos, esr, ore, res, rev, roe, rye, soy, yes.
4 letter words made from SOVERY:eros, ervy, evro, evry, oser, over, revy, reys, roey, rose, rosy, rove, roye, roys, ryes, ryve, seor, sore, syro, very, vory, vyse, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from SOVERY:ersoy, evros, overy, oyers, roves, royse, ryves, serov, servo, sorey, soyer, syver, verso, voser, voyer, yores.