What is the correct spelling for SOWEING?
This word (Soweing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SOWEING
- owing At any rate, if I have not gone from worse to worse, it is all owing to her; and she ought to know it.
- seeing "Boardy, I believe if I could get in and up to my room without anybody's seeing me, I'd let you tell them.
- sewing "It's only natural," said Mrs. Spriggs, looking up from a piece of fine sewing .
- showing Marcello started a little and looked up, unconsciously showing that he was displeased.
- slowing When they left the highway and rode straight down the valley through the mustard that swept the chests of their plunging horses with dainty yellow and green, the two fell behind and slowing their horses to an easy lope, separated themselves from their exuberant fellows.
- stewing We did not see them dress any animal food at this island; but Mr Gore's party, as already mentioned, had an opportunity of satisfying themselves, that it was dressed at Oneeheow in the same sort of ovens, which leaves no doubt of this being also the practice in Atooi; especially as we met with no utensil there that could be applied to the purpose of stewing or boiling.
- stowing He took the bundle and was hurriedly stowing it away under his own clothes, when he uttered an exclamation of surprise; the things were wet, and he knew from his own experience that the rain had never ceased throughout the whole of the night.
- swain And as this is a shocking liberty, A frigid glance rewards the daring swain ,- Not quite o'erbalancing with its disdain The red mouth's reassuring clemency.
- swine He's a swine like all his beastly family and like the whole lot of you!
- swing Through the swing doors, almost as Brightman had concluded his speech, came Jocelyn Thew.
- Sawing The nests are usually only to be obtained by sawing off the bough they are built on."
- shewing And that it is all the explanation I have ever been able to give to myself of the presence of this uninvited guest who has dwelt for a lifetime in the secret-chambers of my intuitions, who has hidden there, veiled and mysterious, never shewing a simple feature to betray itself-eye, lips, brow-always remaining unseen, unknown, uninvited, unintelligible-yet always potent, always softly disturbing one's belief in one's ordinary everyday life with that dull roar of cannon which seemed to visualize in my brain with an image of blinding sunlight.
159 words made from the letters SOWEING
4 letter words made from SOWEING:egin, egis, egoi, engi, eons, gens, gien, gion, goes, gois, gone, gons, gown, gwon, igno, igoe, igon, igwe, inge, ings, iong, iwon, nego, news, ngoi, ngwe, nige, nose, nowe, ogie, ogin, onge, osen, owen, owne, owns, segi, sein, seoi, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sion, siow, siwe, snog, snow, sogn, sone, song, sown, swig, wego, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise.
5 letter words made from SOWEING:egion, eigon, eison, enows, eosin, ewins, genis, gines, gniew, gnows, goens, goins, gones, gosei, gosen, gowen, gowin, gowns, gwine, ieong, ineos, ingos, ingwe, inose, isneg, isone, noise, oweis, owens, owing, ownes, owsen, segni, segno, seing, sengi, senio, senoi, seong, seoni, signo, sinew, singe, sinoe, siong, siwon, snowe, sogen, songe, sowie, sweig, swine, swing, swone, weins, wenig, weong, wiens, wigen, winge, wingo, wings, winos, wisen, wongi, wongs.
3 letter words made from SOWEING:ego, eon, eos, gen, gin, ies, ige, ion, iso, iwo, neo, new, nig, nog, now, one, owe, own, sen, sew, sin, son, sow, wei, wen, wig, win, woe, wog, won.