What is the correct spelling for SPACS?
This word (Spacs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPACS
- space The black hit of space Sucking in the human race – Black Hit Of Space by Human League
- Sacs The heart, A, Plate 1, is developed between these two pleural sacs, F F, and separates them from each other to a distance corresponding to its own size.
- specks The Master of the Ceremonies coughed behind one delicate hand, brushed a few imaginary specks from his sleeve, then took out his snuff-box, and refreshed himself with a pinch in a very elaborate way.
- saps Her streams are full, her new growths of wood are ripened, her saps and juices are quiescent.
- spaces "One lives out there," Margaret protested with sudden fire, "in those great spaces.
- sparks Now and again one of the beams broke and fell with a crash into the glowing heart of the furnace, which had once been a Flemish house, raising a fountain of sparks.
- spans They had reached the second of the bridge's three spans.
- spars The flashes of the guns clearly showed the enemies to each other, for they were now running along not a quarter of a cable's length apart; the Portuguese aiming always at the hull of their opponent, with the determination of sinking her, if possible; while she fired in the hopes of cutting away their spars and rigging, and crippling their masts; that, unable to escape, she might be able to take possession of them at leisure: the only objects the rovers sought in victory being booty and prisoners.
- speaks But if he speaks to you?
- sacks They must be in the sacks.
- packs No man with arms in his hands fears a wolf, or even two or three of them, in the daytime; but when they are in packs they are formidable assailants, even to a strong party.