What is the correct spelling for SPACUOUS?
This word (Spacuous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPACUOUS
- perspicuous The fact that he himself wrote out with his own hand, and in the very midst of the startling and hair-lifting phenomena, a narrative of events which gives dates, occurrences, and experiences clearly, in perspicuous and often terse language, accompanied by appropriate specifications of circumstances which elucidate the character of the whole scene, bespeaks a straightforward, truthful, unexaggerating mind, self-controlled, and moving straight forward in an honest statement of events actually witnessed.
- space When I can fill his space When I can take his place – Still Waiting by k-ci & jojo
- spacious He walked across the spacious room, brandy goblet in hand, and sat down on the wall couch before he spoke.
- specious Specious clever rascals many of them were, far too clever for me, as I sometimes found out to my cost.
- specs You see,' says Rosy, getting excited, his innocent, dreamy eyes a-shining behind his specs and the ridge of red hair around his bald spot waving like a hedge of sunflowers; 'you see,' he says, 'my experience has convinced me that there's a fortune right in these islands for a photographer who'll take pictures of the natives.
- spots These are hand-line spots .
- spouse Never was there greater need than now; do all of you recommend that she take a spouse , before the custom shall lapse which has been observed in this town for more than the past sixty years."
- spurious Since, then, we can find no Principle from which it is possible a common Villain should derive his Undauntedness, it is evident that what we see is spurious , and the Bravery we admire only counterfeited, and false at Bottom.
- Sparrows It's only the sparrows going to bed."
- specks Now, however, she made an exception in favor of her teacher, "who," as she told the captain, "neither wore false teeth, nor kept in his pocket a pair of specks , to be slyly used when he fancied no one saw him."
- spaces What he yearned for were the open spaces of the mountain desert, where he could see the enemy approach.
- spurs She, too, stood poised so long as his spurs rang through the corridor.
- sparks The sparks came dancing, nearer and larger: the voices grew more distinct.
- scows Who took the scows down the Athabasca?"
- sacks By checking the sacks as received-by weighing them.
- spouts From each of the iron ships came great spouts of smoke, from each the sound of heavy guns.
- packs A thousand associations attached themselves to those little bits of pasteboard, whose black and red figures seemed to dance before her eyes-recollections of those early years with their for- ever-gone happiness, of her father, of happy evenings that she, an innocent, unconscious child, had passed at his side, building houses with old packs of cards, or spinning the little gold pieces that passed backwards and forwards so freely.
- spooks All of a sudden he remembered the spooks , and it knocked him all of a heap.
- SCOOPS There are no scoops in it."
85 words made from the letters SPACUOUS
3 letter words made from SPACUOUS:apc, asp, ass, cap, cop, cos, cpa, cps, cup, oas, oca, ops, pac, pas, poa, psa, pus, sac, sap, sop, sos, sou, spa, sup, sus, uca, usa.
5 letter words made from SPACUOUS:apsos, ascus, assou, capus, casso, caups, cossu, coups, csupo, cusps, cusso, oupas, pascu, passo, passu, pocas, pocus, posca, possa, psoas, scaup, sosua, soups, sousa, spaso, sposa, supsa.
4 letter words made from SPACUOUS:apsu, apus, capo, caps, coss, coua, coup, cups, cusp, cuss, opua, opus, oupa, pass, puso, puss, puuc, saps, scup, soap, sops, soua, soup, suao, suau, suco, suos, sups, suus, uaoc, usus.