What is the correct spelling for SPAEAKERS?
This word (Spaeakers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPAEAKERS
- Spears And though they brake their spears upon him, one and all, and sorely pressed on him, yet ever he defended himself like a noble knight.
- specks The two little specks of birds lay side by side, beak to beak, their tiny bodies rising and falling in quick unison.
- sparks The mare's steel shoes sent up a shower of sparks, and King turned to rebuke the Rangar.
- spikes One day he drove spikes for hours, with the gangs in uninterrupted labor around him, while back a mile along the road the troopers fought the Sioux; and all this time, when any moment he might be ordered to drop his sledge for a rifle, he listened to the voice in his memory and saw the face.
- speakers Only the booming voice from the speakers went on.
- seekers There was not much to reward the seekers,-nothing but this narrow passage leading to a black square pool of water, upon which the light of the lamp played, and seemed to be battling with a patch of reflected daylight, the image of the square opening, a hundred and fifty feet above.
- speaks If she speaks the truth, she will say, "No, I am satisfied to be as I am."