What is the correct spelling for SPAIRE?
This word (Spaire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPAIRE
- aspire Perhaps she overestimated the degree of genius, and what, if rightly guided, it could do; but she did, in the desire of her own heavenlier instinct, aspire to guide it heavenward.
- pare Senno me pare e cortesia empazir per lo bel messia.
- satire It has but a single act, but in its way it has never been surpassed either as a piece of social satire or a piece of brilliant dialogue illustrating ludicrous action and character.
- sire "His name, sire, is Prince Frederick William of Prussia.
- spar It's like dropping into a dead calm, with every rope and spar that you know already reflected back from the smooth water upon you.
- spare I have about twenty minutes to spare."
- Spared Only the women and children and the slaves were to be spared.
- spacer They all knew he was a spacer because of the white goggle marks on his sun-scorched face, and so they tolerated him and helped him. They even made allowances for him when he staggered and fell in the aisle of the bus while pursuing the harassed little housewife from seat to seat and cajoling her to sit and talk with him.