What is the correct spelling for SPANDS?
This word (Spands) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPANDS
- pants When you sit on it for an hour your pants sort of cling to it.
- sands See how the sands shine below us!
- spandex Galaxina: Dorothy Stratten wears white spandex catsuit during the whole film.
- spats The candidate, in his tiny frock coat, with pale gray spats and scarf to match, looked overdressed in the brilliant sunshine.
- spend He came down to luncheon and to spend the afternoon. Just when I had the money to spend And I was always thinkin' it would never end – Goin So Good by zz top
- spans A larger continent spans the northern ocean of the earth.
- sends "Some sends that sort to market," said the master smiling.
- pandas Main articles: James Reyne, Brad Robinson (Australian musician), and Simon Binks In 1985, Lin Buckfield (Electric Pandas ) and Reyne released a duet single "R.
- spades He spades the garden as if he were looking for diamonds.
- ponds Through them the stream on which the machinery depended was led by various contrivances, checked or increased in its flow, making small ponds , or locks, or waterfalls.
- spawns It spawns in summer, between May and August, depending on the temperature of the water, but usually in June.
- Spaniards The Spaniards , in great excitement, surrounded the two.