What is the correct spelling for SPARCS?
This word (Sparcs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPARCS
- parks I wanna shine like a light in the darkness. I wanna spray my share of sparks. I wanna serve like Mother Teresa, Sit up front like Rosa Parks. – What A Ride by Peder Eide
- space As we go travelling through time and space And leave the earth to the human race – Dog Star by klaatu
- spark You know those jams in the park, produced the spark Made me feel words how I read books in the dark – Do U by RZA
- Sacs He must be a very dangerous fellow to go near, if we may judge by his name: keep away from him, Austin, if you go to the Sacs.
- Spears It was then that Brasidas, seeing the Athenian force in motion and his opportunity come, said to the men with him and the rest: "Those fellows will never stand before us, one can see that by the way their spears and heads are going.
- Scars His scars frank him.
- specks They have sunk four mines, of 300 pounds of gunpowder each, not far from where you see yon black specks floating on the water.
- spaces The charming old house, with its faded furniture, and its out-at-elbows charm, was lit up softly, with lamps that made a dim but friendly shining in its wide spaces.
- spurs Already mounted, he faced the wall, with the heavy jar poised over his head in both hands, his spurs drawn back to strike.
- sparks She sat for a while watching the sparks as they flew.
- sprays If she had been Ben Weatherstaff she could have told whether the wood was alive by looking at it, but she could only see that there were only gray or brown sprays and branches and none showed any signs of even a tiny leaf-bud anywhere.
- spars Its chief peculiarities were two long poles or spars, which lay along its sides, projecting beyond the bows.
- speaks She speaks as if the thing, whatever it is, was attended with some risk."