What is the correct spelling for SPAREING?
This word (Spareing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPAREING
- sparing My only fear is that you spent with too sparing a hand."
- sparring "Good morning," said Bennie, sparring for time.
- sprain In children it is often difficult to distinguish between a sprain and the partial separation of an epiphysis.
- spraying For months it produced fifty thousand barrels of oil a day, and threw it up three hundred and fifty feet into the air in a black column, spraying the country with oil for a mile around.
- spring In the spring of 1777 he and Gen.
- springy These mosses decay below, and throw out new vegetation above, and thus produce a bog, especially wherever the earth is springy.
- spurring Spurring eagerly he came up to him; but before he has time to say a word, Cliges ran a fathom of his lance through the middle of his body, leaving him senseless on the ground.
- Searing As the young man watched, the other opened them, but instantly blinked them shut again as though he had encountered the searing of a white-hot iron.
- Spearing The Cardinal assented; the word was given; and, in a few minutes, the soldiery, who still smarted under the vindictive memory of defeat from an undisciplined multitude, scattered the crowd down the streets without scruple or mercy-riding over some, spearing others-filling the air with shrieks and yells, and strewing the ground with almost as many men as a few days before would have sufficed to have guarded Rome, and preserved the constitution!
- sparking Perhaps they would be out late sparking, and they returned to their rooms before morning.