What is the correct spelling for SPARTFOG?
This word (Spartfog) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPARTFOG
- pettifog Lanny, you, with all your intellect-when you know the oath as well as I-you pettifog like that!
- soporific With all her heart Aurora lent herself to this, glad to witness, as she thought, the belated effect of the soporific .
- spadeful On this, as I write, a large force of both white and Chinese labor is employed, with the full expectation that the line will be surveyed, built, equipped, and running within four or five months from the time the first spadeful of earth was dug.
- spadework Preliminary spadework must be put in.
- specific With regard to the employment of curers at the stations for a specific sum, I may mention that it would not do to pay them weekly, because for several weeks, and perhaps longer, if it is bad weather, these curers will have nothing to do at all.
- spiteful It is a thin house, not broad and fat and comfortably bulging, but rather flinging a spiteful glance at the house that squeezed it in on either side.
- spitfire Monsieur Cherami, I don't say they do; you go off all of a sudden, like a spitfire !
- sportive Just then the still air was stirred by the sportive whippoorwill's call with which the young engineer of that particular train always announced with the locomotive's whistle his approach to Chester, and later there was a sound of escaping steam and the slow clanging of a bell as the train drew up in the shed.
- sputnik But when we were at home, in her little apartment with the wind-up Sputnik that played "The Internationale," she would let my wings out and light the candles and watch me wobble around the room, my wings flapping, her chin in her hands, her eyes bright.
232 words made from the letters SPARTFOG
3 letter words made from SPARTFOG:afp, aft, ago, apr, apt, arp, art, asp, atp, fag, fao, far, fat, fog, fop, for, frg, ftp, gap, gar, gas, gat, goa, gop, gsr, oaf, oar, oas, oat, oft, ops, opt, par, pas, pat, poa, pot, pro, psa, pst, raf, rag, rap, ras, rat, rot, sag, sap, sat, sop, sot, spa, stp, tag, tao, tap, tar, tog, top, tor, trf.
4 letter words made from SPARTFOG:afro, argo, arts, atop, fago, farg, faro, fart, fast, fogs, fops, fort, fots, frap, frat, frog, frot, frso, ftgs, gaps, gasp, gato, goas, goat, gort, graf, grof, grot, oafs, oast, orga, pago, part, past, pato, port, post, pots, prag, prat, prof, pros, raft, rago, rags, rapf, raps, rapt, rasp, roaf, rofs, roga, rosa, rota, rots, sago, saor, soap, soar, sofa, soft, sort, spar, spat, spot, stag, star, stop, tags, taos, taps, taro, tarp, toga, togs, topf, tops, torg, trap, tsar.
5 letter words made from SPARTFOG:agros, aostf, aptos, argos, argot, artos, asfor, astor, astro, fagor, fagot, fator, fatos, fatso, foart, foras, forat, forsa, frats, frogs, frost, garos, garst, gasto, gator, goras, gorps, gotra, grafs, graft, graps, grasp, groat, groft, grots, ostap, ostra, otras, pagos, pargo, parot, parto, parts, pasto, patro, pfost, porta, posar, posta, praos, prato, proft, prosa, protg, rafto, rafts, rapso, ratos, ratso, roast, rotas, rsaog, sagor, sapog, sarto, sotra, spago, sporf, sport, sprag, sprat, sprog, staog, staro, stoga, stora, strag, strap, strop, targo, taros, tarso, taspo, tofas, togar, torga, tosar, trago, troas, trogs, tropa.