What is the correct spelling for SPARTIANS?
This word (Spartians) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPARTIANS
- Stations Reports of the Experiment Stations: Prof.
- Separations Hard treatment and cruel separations had filled the greater portion of their lives.
- Sprains His disappointment was pitiful as he turned to us after learning that he had lit on his head but only sustained a few bruises and sprains and concussions, with the wall-paper scraped off here and there.
- portions The liquid flowing into C is clearer than that flowing into B. If you keep on putting fresh portions of soil into A you can keep B always muddy, although A is usually clear.
- springs The reeds had disappeared, and we could only account for the supply of such a current, in such a country, at such a season, by the support of many springs.
- spurns Amuse, console this poor girl, and show her husband what he should be; I have no fear of losing your heart nor need you fear for hers; she is one of those spaniel-like creatures who love the hand that strikes them and fawn upon the foot that spurns them."
- spins If you watch a spider, you will always observe what a magnificent web he spins before he hunts about or lays in wait for his prey; see what a gorgeous centre-piece he has to his prismatic castle!
- Persians The Persians retired laden with booty, including the peacock throne and the Kohinur diamond.