What is the correct spelling for SPAS?
This word (Spas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPAS
- pas The Frenchman's chagrin may be easily imagined, when he threw down the Gazette, with the exclamation 'Ce n'est pas vrai!
- spa Nearly everyone went, and those who stayed only did so because lodgings were not to be had at Spa.
- span "He shall be strong," said one, as she span her thread.
- spar "Shure, Mr Terence, thin I never thought of that," said Larry; "but maybe the officers will go on shore, and they don't keep very strict watch aboard here, so I might just manage to slip a grating and a spar or two over the side, to make a raft; then we might paddle on it to the frigate."
- spasm At such times the legs, fore and hind, struggle convulsively, evidently through unconscious nervous spasm.
- spat He was chewing tobacco, and frequently pressed two fingers over his lips and between them spat with considerable accuracy at various shrubs and tufts of grass about him.
- spats The spats you made him buy.
- spars I have the heels of anything that floats in these seas," he added, while his proud and loving glance ran over and rested fondly amongst the brig's lofty and graceful spars.
- seas Sure thou art come O'er far-off seas, A wonder to these garden trees! – The Sleeper by Edgar Allan Poe
- accepted apology
- acting jointly
- allright We got the key to make you feel allright We got the key to dance away the night – We Got The Key by Pharao
- am contrite
- come to order
- comes apart at the seams
- consign scrap heap
- de segregated
- got down
- hath a mind to