What is the correct spelling for SPASHLE?
This word (Spashle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPASHLE
- paschal According to the Jewish ritual the paschal feast was a commemoration of God's mercy.
- satchel "My pony and my satchel are at the headquarters stables.
- seashell So saying, she threw, with such exact aim that it went in an entirely opposite direction, a quaint, pink seashell at the bird, a shell which had been given her by a lad who was going away again to sea three years ago.
- sparkler Joe handed him a sparkler.
- speckle What a nice time Speckle did have, to be sure; for the grasshoppers were lively and fat, and aunt was in an unusually amiable mood.
- spiel All I want is something that's real (real) I'm tired of having to spiel (spiel) – Trying Too Hard by day one
- splash It hit with a small splash and sank.
- splashy From the splashy wash-stand somewhere beyond them, they heard Edgarton fussing with the orchids and mumbling vague Latin imprecations-or endearments-over them.
- splosh Why, he don't know the rivers and mountains of Gosh, Nor the names of the nephews of good King Splosh!