What is the correct spelling for SPEADS?
This word (Speads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPEADS
- seats Are dancing in their seats While outside another nation Is sleeping in the streets – Help Save the Youth of America by Billy Bragg
- spade I would take a bucket and a spade Dig a hole and then look at the love that I made – Sunflowers by Francis Dunnery
- speed De coke head a nah we speed Ah just me ways inna me weed and me fire me need – Ganja Breed by Sean Paul
- Seeds And the tangled weeds Bearing a rainbow gem On each of their seeds; So has your love, my lover, – Dew by Sara Teasdale
- Sped Cause those strong feet kept following the way I sped But the love that followed overcame the fear that fled – Hound Of Heaven by Michael Card
- Spears He fights with missiles and with spears He's all of thirty-one and he's only seventeen He's been a soldier through a thousand years – Universal Soldier by Donovan
- pads The sheets on these pads were large, and as a rule his letters covered ten or twelve of them.
- spars Captain Riedermann and I saw the spars of your brig showing up over the coconuts yesterday, and therefore knew we should have the pleasure of meeting you.
- spreads It may be that we shall be all turned out to fight the fire if it spreads ."
- spades This remark of the Girl's brought forth murmurs of wonder, and in the midst of them the door was pushed slowly inward and The Sidney Duck, wearing the deuce of spades which the Sheriff had pinned to his jacket when he banished him from their presence for cheating at cards, stood on the threshold, looking uncertainly about him.
- speaks Murtagh goes up to the door, and then turns and speaks .
- spends If one spends but seven hours of the twenty-four in sleep, and but two more on meals, there is considerable remaining time, and even so slow a worker as Peter found spare hours not merely for society and saloons, but for what else he chose to undertake.
38 words made from the letters SPEADS
3 letter words made from SPEADS:ade, adp, ape, asp, ass, das, des, edp, epa, pad, pas, pea, pes, psa, sad, sap, sea, sep, spa, sse.
4 letter words made from SPEADS:adps, apse, pads, pass, sade, saps, seas, sspe.
5 letter words made from SPEADS:apsed, assed, essad, pases, passe, sades, sepad, spade, spead, speas.