What is the correct spelling for SPEAKUP?
This word (Speakup) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPEAKUP
- pickup Then suddenly there was this stranger getting out of his pickup truck-the pickup that had bumped into the back of our truck, the pickup that had been loaded with big red apples.
- speak "Mother is with the child," said John; "I'll speak to her."
- speaker Harry having recognised in the speaker his old friend General Sampson, briefly explained what had happened and said that he was on the point of starting to see his father.
- speaking "I wasn't speaking of him.
- speck We stood there looking at the boat until it faded to a hazy speck, and by that time the sun was really low.
- Spake And the giant fiercely came at him, and with threatening words thus spake to him: "By my eyes, the man who sent thee here surely had no love for thee!
- specks Before long, it was possible to make out that the moving specks were a little company of horsemen galloping towards them over the sands.
- speakers You see on the stage the same spectacles that shone on the speakers ten years ago, and the same bald heads, for the solid men of Boston got in the way of wearing their hair thin in front a quarter of a century ago, and all the solid men of Boston will, for the next century, wear their hair thin in front.
- speaks You may therefore imagine the pleasure it is to me to meet a person who speaks it like yourself."