What is the correct spelling for SPEDS?
This word (Speds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPEDS
- speed Does it make all the speed you want, Tom Swift?
- spots "She's covered with tiny red spots , and so feverish.
- Seeds The unfortunate Jews are now carrying the seeds of Anti-Semitism into England; they have already introduced it into America.
- Sped "It's Mayburn to the rescue now," he muttered, and he turned and sped away, and every leap of his noble horse increased the distance between him and his pursuers.
- Spied Durtal told him of the awful night of his arrival at La Trappe, and of the feeling of being spied upon which had awakened him the day before.
- Spies And so the months went on, till at length spies came in with the tidings that the Spaniards were advancing in numbers, and with them countless hosts of allies.
- Spiders In fact, I shall rather like spiders after this: they're so gentle and don't bellow at all."