What is the correct spelling for SPEECKS?
This word (Speecks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPEECKS
- speck But all efforts have not yet succeeded in obtaining the most minute speck of living matter.
- specs Shall I fetch your specs an' the Chronicle newspaper?
- specks Presently it became impossible to distinguish them apart, but we knew that they had come within range of each other, for the two specks rose and fell by turns now soaring high, now dipping precipitately, seeming almost to touch at times.
- speeds The horse-power for other pulley speeds in proportion.
- sparks He remained staring at the dying sparks in the wick-one moment more and the last would disappear.
- seeks "And what," he asked, "is the glory, what the greatness, which this foolish nation seeks?
- speaks "She speaks truly," said Lady Dorothea.
- speeches Mr. Barradine had come in, and Dale fired off his brief set speeches.
- pecks I see a little bird, a yellow bird Perched on her finger; and it pecks at me.
- peeks Beany blows the organ and sumtimes he peeks out behine the organ and maiks a feerful face and maiks everybody laff.
- spooks "The Silent Spooks," Lynch said.
49 words made from the letters SPEECKS
5 letter words made from SPEECKS:ceske, eckes, keeps, pecke, pecks, peeks, peesk, pekes, pesce, seeks, seeps, sespe, skees, skeps, speck, specs, speek, spees, speke, speks, sseek.
3 letter words made from SPEECKS:cps, eec, ese, pee, pes, sec, see, sep, sse.
4 letter words made from SPEECKS:ecke, ecks, ekes, ekpe, esek, eske, keep, kpcs, peck, pecs, peek, peke, scee, seek, seep, sees, skep, spec, sspe.