What is the correct spelling for SPEEDEN?
This word (Speeden) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPEEDEN
- sedan The battle of Sedan broke out on September 1. Mac-Mahon was wounded early in the fight and gave over the command to Ducrot, in turn superseded by Wimpffen, already designated by the Ministry to replace Mac-Mahon in case of accident.
- spade Blessed is he who uses the spade and the hoe, for by the sweat of his brow he shall eat the bread of security.
- speed He had made it his own now through four seasons, by his speed and his strong teeth.
- speeder It is obvious that the speeder can be adjusted while the engine is running.
- speeding Words speeding over the copper wire will reach cities and villages on both banks of the river.
- speedy It may be said that since he had acted all along on the ground that in keeping the strength of the Government intact lay the best chance of helping to bring the war to a successful and speedy conclusion, he was inconsistent, to say the least, in deserting his colleagues at a juncture which made their defeat inevitable.
- spend They would spend it, and we should be right where we were before."
- spender I told Zip to be most oxpensive; Benson's a fierce spender!
- spleen As you will; let us go indoors by all means, for this moon gives me the spleen.
- steepen This is true of the rocks up to the level of the Chimney, but they steepen when that is passed, and remaining smooth and with but few fractures, and still continuing to dip outwards, present some steps of a very uncertain kind, particularly when they are glazed with ice.
- sweden These pages describing the far North, from which the Author has just returned,-including Norway, Sweden, Russia, and Russian Poland,-seem naturally to suggest the title of "Due North."
- sweeten He knew that it was so, and the knowledge did not tend to sweeten his disposition.
- Seeding "Early seeding has been practised by various farmers, and they report a marked reduction in smut.
- Sped Like the miles the moments sped by.
- Spied Thereupon he spied the two girls who were waiting to go to Belleville.
- speeds They are of superior construction and finish, and will stand the highest speeds without vibration or breakage.
- speedier And this desperate treason against manliness which has sought to overwhelm me, may yet be the occasion of the speedier triumph of my spiritual freedom, and that also of my sisters in like bondage with myself.
- speeders One of the speakers had alluded to the evil part in the sweating system which is played by the highly paid "speeders."
50 words made from the letters SPEEDEN
5 letter words made from SPEEDEN:deene, deens, deeps, deese, denes, dense, depen, edens, eeden, epees, needs, neeps, peene, peens, pends, pened, penes, pense, seend, speed, speen, spend.
4 letter words made from SPEEDEN:deep, eden, ende, ends, epee, need, peed, peen, pene, sede, seed, seen, seep, send, sene.
3 letter words made from SPEEDEN:den, des, edp, end, ene, ese, nee, pee, pen, pes, see, sen, sep.