What is the correct spelling for SPEEKERS?
This word (Speekers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPEEKERS
- speakeasy The stranger who met him in a speakeasy and drugged his drink took good care that he would not have a convincing one to tell.
- speaker The speaker glanced at them, and then added hastily to me,- "Do you know him?"
- specks Mrs. Dennison was standing in the middle of the room, white with rage, and with specks of foam on her lips.
- spikes The sun shone with a fine white frosty brilliance in the north-east; some of these spikes and figures of ice reflected the radiance in several colours.
- speakers The speakers were in a dip of the trail just ahead of her, and the voice of the first she recognized as belonging to the man Boone.
- specters They affirmed that "they saw the ghosts of several departed persons," and they did "discourse with the specters as with real persons."
- seekers It attracted a good deal of attention, and a number of curiosity seekers were beginning to trail behind us.
- speaks And yet, when she speaks to me like that!
- spellers Two small boys were late at noon and Miss Brown set them all to writing long lists from their spellers as soon as the other children filed out.
- peckers Word-peckers, paper-rats, book-scorpions, Of wit corrupted the unfashion'd sons.
- spokes The two on the lounge were asleep; the other was playing with the spokes of Bess's wheel.
- sneakers It has been estimated that in the trunks of returning vacationists, taking this section of the country as a whole, the following articles will be pulled out during the next few weeks: Sneakers , full of sand.
- speeders Clay brought Beulah to a halt a dozen yards directly to the rear of the stalled car, the great bulk of the patrol vehicle with its warning lights serving as a shield against any possible fuzzy-headed speeders that might not be observing the road.
83 words made from the letters SPEEKERS
4 letter words made from SPEEKERS:eker, ekes, ekpe, epee, erse, esek, eske, keep, kere, kree, peek, peer, peke, perk, reek, reke, seek, seep, seer, sees, sere, skep, sker, sree, sspe.
5 letter words made from SPEEKERS:epees, erses, esper, esser, keeps, keese, keres, keser, kreps, kress, peeke, peeks, peers, peesk, peker, pekes, peres, preks, prese, press, reeks, reesk, rekes, repse, reses, reske, seeks, seeps, seker, seper, seree, seres, serks, serpe, serse, sespe, skeer, skees, skeps, skers, speek, speer, spees, speke, speks, spree, sseek.
3 letter words made from SPEEKERS:ese, esr, pee, per, pes, pre, rep, res, see, sep, sse.