What is the correct spelling for SPEGATTI?
This word (Spegatti) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPEGATTI
- sparta Crowned with the myrtle, did you command me, Athens and you, "Run, Pheidippides, run and race, reach Sparta for aid!
- spat Sarnax spat against the door.
- spatter The Last Quarter of the Moon How long shall I tarnish the mirror of life, A spatter of rust on its polished steel!
- speak But he, too, wanted to speak of her.
- speaker Mr. Bernstine now approached the speaker, a hurt look upon his face.
- spectator M. Morosini sat a pleased spectator.
- specter He appeared in the pale glimmerings of dawn like a specter.
- spectre He was frightened-frightened immediately now of Grace and the room and the physical world-but frightened also behind these things at some spectre all his own.
- spent If thus his leisure was not always spent, He read what books his friends had to him lent.
- spigot Bill had a large shell in his had, which he had just filled from the cask; for Augusta saw him in the act of replacing the spigot.