What is the correct spelling for SPENSIVE?
This word (Spensive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPENSIVE
- pensive Why are you so pensive, Martin?
- responsive The young couple are not expected, unless Fortune has been exceptionally kind, to be immediately responsive in the matter of entertainments.
- spencer Herbert Spencer has defined this growth, or evolution, in a string of long words which may be summed up to mean: the process whereby a number of things which are simple and like one another become different parts of one thing which is complex.
- spenser It has been said that The Shepherd's Calendar placed Spenser at once at the head of the English poets of his day; and it did so.
- Spence Is that you, Spence?
- spans They had not worn it a day before it had stretched some two spans.
- spins "Your Majesty spins very fine words," said Plaerdemavida, "but your actions are bad.