What is the correct spelling for SPETCH?
This word (Spetch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPETCH
- patch I heard one of them, an English one, in Montreal, who wasn't a patch on Mavy.
- peach Then the road became clearer; they could see into the woods, and the sky changed to a rich pink, like the color of peach -blossoms.
- perch About a year afterwards, as he was out walking one day, he observed several crows flying overhead; when what was his surprise to see one of them leave the flock, fly towards him, and perch on his shoulder!
- pitch As they dance, their voices rise to a high pitch of excitement.
- scotch Note the number of wailing poems in Irish and Scotch literature where the death of a husband in war, or the loss of love, plays a part.
- sketch Can you draw me a fairly accurate sketch of that man?
- sketchy The mouth, full of sharp yellow teeth and open as though about to yawn, had been slit back to the salience of the jaw at some time and had been sewn up in a sketchy fashion indicated by a white zig-zag scar like a flash of lightning.
- snitch "I'm not asking you to snitch , Pennold," Morrow said, not unkindly.
- spec It really was very pretty indeed, of crimson and gold, and beautifully knit, and Chloe, looking at it with admiring eyes, said, "I spec she will, darlin'.
- speck And turning our backs on the enemy, we gave our entire attention to a second speck that had suddenly risen on the horizon.
- speech Speech was out of the question.
- splotch But at this instant a drop fell upon his head, too, and, looking up, they beheld a great oozing splotch upon the ceiling.
- stitch Though she was not, it must be understood, at anchor, she had not a stitch of canvas spread which would have contributed, had there been any wind, to steady her.
- swatch For at the last moment she slipped to the wings, dropping the last swatch of lace to slide down one long, white, out-thrust leg.
- switch His face grew serious as he listened to me, and I saw him watching a switch -engine through the window.
47 words made from the letters SPETCH
5 letter words made from SPETCH:chest, pecht, pesch, petch, ptech, speth, stech, tesch, thesp.
3 letter words made from SPETCH:cps, cst, ect, est, etc, hep, het, pct, pes, pet, pst, sec, sep, set, sth, stp, tcp, tec, thc, tsh.
4 letter words made from SPETCH:cseh, echt, etch, hpts, pech, pecs, pest, phet, scet, sect, seht, sept, seth, spec, step, tcsh, tech, thse.