What is the correct spelling for SPIERTUAL?
This word (Spiertual) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPIERTUAL
- perpetual "Poor blind papa, with the perpetual glamour on his eyes!
- petal Yet I honestly believe that poems like 'Now Sleeps the Crimson Petal,' or 'Come down, O Maid,' have a high and permanent beauty about them; or, again, the overture to the Midsummer Night's Dream.
- portal Guard well, O Heir of Eternity, the portal of sin,-the thought!
- societal Legal abuse is responsible not only for injustice, but also harm to physical, psychological and societal health.
- sparta The Heraclidae who joined with the Dorians, and came into Peloponnesus, became a numerous and glorious race in Sparta, but not every family belonging to it had the right of succession in the kingdom, but the kings were chosen out of two only, called the Eurypontidae and the Agiadae; the rest had no privilege in the government by their nobility of birth, and the honors which followed from merit lay open to all who could obtain them.
- spatula For the coleopters, it is not sufficient to beat the bushes and herbaceous plants, these insects should, also, be sought under the bark of trees, in the interior of mushrooms, under the stones and even in the soil: for this, it is well to be provided with a paring-knife, an instrument which is much like a carpenter's chisel, but which is slightly curved, and ends in a kind of pointed spatula.
- spinal The ebb and flow of cerebro-spinal fluid in and out of the spinal canal may also help to control the pressure.
- spiral If the lathe is left running, the tool will probably cut a spiral groove on the work, during its back traverse; or if the lathe be stopped, the tool point will mark a line along the work, and the contact of the tool point with the work will dull the cutting edge of the tool.
- spiritual In England there had followed upon the age of the great religious conflict one of astounding ebb of spiritual interest.
- spiritually This, of course, is more largely true among the spiritually undisciplined and the mentally untrained, but even the wisest folk find it easier upon occasion to accept a half truth which promises an easy satisfaction or deliverance than a whole truth which needs to be wrestled with and may be agonized over before it brings us into some better estate.