What is the correct spelling for SPIGETTI?
This word (Spigetti) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPIGETTI
- piaget In 1993, the "Vendôme Luxury Group" was formed as an umbrella company to combine Cartier, Dunhill, Montblanc, Piaget , Baume & Mercier, Karl Lagerfeld, Chloé, Sulka, Hackett, and Seeger.
- pickett Mr. Hennage stepped lightly inside, and at that moment he heard Miss Molly Pickett , the postmistress, exclaim: "Well, for the land's sake!"
- sapient "Eh, but she's a well-bred 'un," said Bolland, with sapient head-shake.
- spaghetti Spaghetti with a big school of screwfish working on it. Funnel-mouths working on the screwfish.
- specter Thought, which the godless man has cursed, that eternally starved yet ever living specter , finds at last its imperishable glory; Thought is complete in Him.
- spent "I spent it in my own home.
- spider I will take it all back, but I would laugh if you got a spider down your neck!"
- spigot Noll went down into the storeroom to fill his bottle; and the spigot on the whiskey barrel gasped and failed.
- spike Robert Kriege, Federal predator control agent stationed in Buffalo, was most generous in sharing with us his knowledge of rodents and carnivores in the area, and many present or former residents, particularly Carl Cornell and Spike Jorgensen, also provided useful information and were helpful in other ways.
- spiked General Duncan, it is said, stated to the citizens of New Orleans a few days afterward, that a large number of his guns had been spiked by the mutineers of the garrison; and that he had no alternative but to surrender.
- spinet Those hard toiling fingers, now grasping the heavy hoe, once used to tinkle over the spinet ; the small, sensitive feet, now covered with coarse shoe-packs tied with leather thongs, once shone in rainbow hues of satin slippers and silken hose.
- spite When he held up his head and fixed his strange eyes on you it seemed as if you believed him almost in spite of yourself though he was only ten years old-going on eleven.
- spotty The guests were squatting about on sofa cushions, looking decidedly spotty in the unbecoming light.
- Spied And as Sir Lancelot looked on her he spied the writing in her right hand, and, taking it, he read therein her story.
- Spitted At the same instant Captain Barker popped out, and with a quiet pass spitted him clean through the right lung.
- PUGET They, however, often come to Victoria, or the American ports on Puget Sound, for purposes of trading.
86 words made from the letters SPIGETTI
4 letter words made from SPIGETTI:egis, gets, gisi, gist, giti, pest, pits, pitt, segi, sept, sett, sieg, site, spit, step, stet, teip, tepi, test, teti, ties, tipi, tips, tite, titi, tits.
3 letter words made from SPIGETTI:epi, est, get, ies, ige, peg, pei, pes, pet, pie, pig, pit, psi, pst, sep, set, sip, sit, stp, teg, tet, tie, tip, tit.
5 letter words made from SPIGETTI:epist, geits, getts, gites, iigep, isitt, pesti, petti, petts, piest, piets, piigs, pisit, piste, pitie, pitti, pitts, pties, septi, setit, setti, siepi, sitte, sitti, spite, spiti, steig, stept, stieg, stipe, tepig, tiegs, tiges, tisei, tiste, titis.