What is the correct spelling for SPINCAH?
This word (Spincah) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPINCAH
- spank And-spank me, would you?
- spin Yo I double back, 360 degrees spin it Two-a-smooth steering wheel one finger in it – U Turn by Brian McKnight
- spinal He was now a man of forty-three, but seemed older, his hair turning grey, his appearance neglected, as though his shoulders had sunk in, as though something were broken in his spinal system.
- spine It was a terrible thrust and made a wound three-fourths of an inch wide and one and a half inches deep, near the spine.
- spinet To these attainments she added a certain modicum of skill upon the spinet, and the power of singing old songs with the richest and sweetest voice that ever made one's eyes moisten or one's heart beat.
- spinnaker The cutter is illustrated with the spinnaker set.
- spinner Look here, did you ever see a mackerel spinner like that?"
- spinney Spinney, where are the papers?"
- spinoza To do this he studied Spinoza, whose philosophy converted him.