What is the correct spelling for SPINCH?
This word (Spinch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPINCH
- cinch Norris watched her fitting the blankets and tightening the cinch without a word, his face growing blacker every moment.
- paunch The paunch occupies the whole left side of the abdomen and extends across its floor to the right side.
- pinch 'Dan,' said the man in the moon, taking a pinch of snuff when I was done, 'you must not stay here.
- poncho "You know him; his shirt open at the neck down almost to his chest-his trousers tight at the knee and enormously wide at the foot-a poncho -looking kind of cloak, with a greasy Astrachan collar-a tall French hat, rather shabby-a face the color of paste-an odor of cigarettes and garlic-dirty hands-and a cane.
- punch I have the punch line."
- snitch The dirty snitch that got those fellows railroaded here for seven years.
- spain "It's a way they have in Spain , I believe," remarked Gage, wondering gloomily how this new development might interfere with his amusement.
- span He began to crawl along the narrow span , screened from sight by a heavy beam.
- spanish "You will bother the master," she said, in Spanish .
- speech I could have got speech of him.
- spin There, sit down on my locker, and we'll spin a yarn.
- spinach Good results follow the use of nitrogen on grass sods and on leafy vegetables like spinach .
- spinal The brain and spinal cord are occasionally found tuberculous.
- spine A long shiver of emotion crept down my spine , and though it was but the second of September I instinctively drew the fur collar of my coat closer about my throat.
- spinet 9. What is a Spinet ?
- spiny Neighbors and close relatives are the Spiny Pocket Mice."
- stanch He was one of those splendid men who do things as well as they possibly can in order to satisfy their own stanch sense of honour; but there can be no doubt that one of the main springs of Boss Stobart's life was the thought that he would one day share it with his son.
- stench Mud, water, and cold, with the stench of the dead clogging your nostrils!
- supine Banks, supine in his camps, made neither threat nor demonstration.
- Sancho It is essential that he should be absurd; it is almost essential that he should be fat, for it is an established fact that humanity laughs gladly at bulk, at men such as Sancho Panza and Mr Pickwick.
- Punchy That little punchy old man, with long gray hair and fat face, with a nose like a note of interrogation, is the next personage of importance.
- Spence The picture in his mind was of a vast, vague assembly of people headed by Miss Spence and the superior pupils who were never tardy, and these multitudes, representing persecution and government in general, were all cringing before a Penrod Schofield who rode a grim black horse up and down their miserable ranks, and gave curt orders.
- Spun 3487. Did you ever sell the worsted that you spun?
- spines The deep crimson of the outside of the rim was merely a reflection tint, and vanished when the sun shone directly through; but the masses of sharp spines were very real, and quite efficient in repelling boarders.
- spins For thee I dim these eyes, and stuff this head, With all such reading as was never read; For thee, supplying in the worst of days, Notes to dull books, and prologues to dull plays; For thee explain a thing till all men doubt it, And write about it, goddess, and about it; So spins the silk-worm small its slender store, And labours till it clouds itself all o'er.