What is the correct spelling for SPINICH?
This word (Spinich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPINICH
- cinch The farmer boys had a cinch , of course.
- pinch But I done the managin' behind the scenes, an' it went off rill well, an' I got the minister to drop a flower on Jennie's coffin instead of a pinch o' dirt.
- punch "Hold tight by my arm, then, and I'll punch his head if he looks at you.
- snitch Metzer was fixin' ter snitch on him ter-night.
- spanish Spanish is the language.
- spin That let him spin any yarn he chose-if he chose.
- spinach The outside leaves of lettuce should be shredded for salad, or, for any large quantity, cooked the same as spinach .
- spine Suddenly his spine bent limp.
- spiny Then a mountainside covered with spiny growths that, from a distance, seemed half cactus and half pine.
- swinish Ah, how many a poor foolish creature, in misery and shame, with a guilty conscience and a sad heart, sits down, like the prodigal son, among the swinish bad company into which his sins have brought him, longing to fill his belly with the husks which the swine eat!
41 words made from the letters SPINICH
3 letter words made from SPINICH:chi, cis, cns, cpi, cps, hin, hip, inh, nip, nsc, phi, pic, pin, psi, sic, sin, sip.
4 letter words made from SPINICH:chii, chin, chip, hisn, icsh, inch, insh, nips, nisi, pins, shin, ship, snip, spic, spin.
5 letter words made from SPINICH:chini, inish, iphis, ishin, nichi, nishi, pichi, pinch, pisin.