What is the correct spelling for SPINISCH?
This word (Spinisch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPINISCH
- spanish "I shall look rather Spanish.
- spinach Having now gone through the several kinds of my exotics, I had a mind to re-examine them after cooling, but could make nothing of any of my greens but the spinach.
- spans The spot, as nearly as it can be fixed, was about two hundred yards below where the public road-bridge at present spans the Wabash.
- spines I am inclined to believe that his fondness for bullying other people is mainly the result of this, and that it arises partly from a rooted belief that other people are malevolent, and that the only method is to exhibit his own spines; partly also from a perverted sense of justice; on the ground that, as he had to bear undeserved persecution in the days when he was defenceless, it is but just that others should bear it in their turn.
- spins As he yelled he looped and he dived, he did tail spins and every other spin that occurred to him.