What is the correct spelling for SPNICH?
This word (Spnich) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SPNICH
- cinch Gale announced he was bound for Calabasas himself, and dismounted near Nan, professedly to cinch his saddle.
- pinch That caused him no embarrassment, for he had room enough for all; indeed, I believe that, at a pinch , he would have set tables on the boulevard.
- punch You'll fight or I'll punch you!
- snitch If anybody tries to stop us or to snitch you free you'll get the acid in those shining peepers without being able to move.
- spanish Many Cornish people have Spanish blood in them, she remembered.
- speech Always he quite contained himself, but his lips stirred to speech even less after that.
- spin It means to spin , to bear children, and to weep, my daughter!
- spinach In this there was no creeping neither crawling treachery; for all was done with sliding; and yet I was so out of training for being charged by other people beyond mine own conscience, that Carver Doone's harsh words came on me, like prickly spinach sown with raking.
- spine The expert application of Stan's arm and the blow in the spine knocked the German limp at once.
- spiny Upon the moor there is the granite, the spiny gorse, the rugged heather.
- switchblades In Italy, switchblades known among collectors as "Transitionals" were made with a mix of modern parts and leftover old style parts.