What is the correct spelling for SPONERING?
This word (Sponering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPONERING
- snoring On your cord snorin', your flow borin' – I Rock Therefore I Am by prince
- sparing Heretofore she always had turned a steady face to her brother, sparing him the reproach of grief, but now she helplessly felt her eyes fill and overflow.
- sparring We stood, the three of us, with our eyes on Pickering, and in my own case I must say that my heart was pounding my ribs at an uncomfortable speed, for I knew Larry was not sparring for time.
- spending Two lovers spending time, never-ending – Living In My Dreamworld by taco
- spinning But if you ain't got the dance, they revoke your spinning So good rappers ain't eating they Olsen twining – Rising Up by the roots
- spring We have short time to stay, as you; We have as short a spring; As quick a growth to meet decay, As you, or any thing. – TO DAFFADILS by Robert Herrick
- spurring Even while opening the gate and closing it behind him, he turned not his eyes towards the avenue; but, spurring into the public road, continued the gallop which the gate had interrupted.
- Snaring You've shown y' weren't fit for the trust-snaring me on a level with gaol birds...."
- Spearing We rested a short time in this village, and our people were soon busy spearing pigs and chickens, and looting.
- Sponging I was obliged to go with him, and I am now in the sponging-house, and if I can't get bail by to-day he will take me to Kings Bench Prison.
- spooning Of course I knew long ago that it must have been lost, continued the old gentleman, speaking his thoughts more to himself than to the housekeeper, who was carefully spooning up the spilt coffee, but the best of it is that the Captain has escaped.