What is the correct spelling for SPONSHIP?
This word (Sponship) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPONSHIP
- parsnip Boil the parsnips whole until tender, but do not allow them to break, place on one side to cool, then cut three thick slices from the big end of each parsnip, and if not a good shape remove the edges with a round pastry cutter.
- pawnshop She knew what a pawnshop was, her father being often out of a job owing to potter's asthma; and she had some knowledge of cookery, and was in particular very good at boiling potatoes.
- poncho Some of the men had on a kind of poncho formed of this cloth, their legs being uncovered; others wore clumsily fashioned trousers, and no upper garment except hats made of straw and cloth.
- seamanship Rather a formidable task for a man without money, a foreigner in a strange land, among people who looked down upon him because of his obscure birth, and with no equipment except a knowledge of the sea, a great mastery of the art and craft of seamanship, a fearless spirit of adventure, and an inner light!
- spaceship Fist fights are not healthy symptoms in a spaceship which cannot hope to make port for a matter of years.
- spanish "We must be two miles from the Spanish ship now; and even if they hear the report they will not think it has anything to do with us.
- spinach If made according to this recipe, the spinach-green will be found far superior to that boiled in the ordinary way.