What is the correct spelling for SPORTIN?
This word (Sportin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SPORTIN
- sorting Do you remember sorting it out and putting away the different articles in their proper places on the Monday before this little dinner-party?
- spartan You stranger," he added, turning to the Spartan, "I entreat most heartily to remain; as friend of your friend you will be doubly welcome to my mistress."
- spitting The gas was always badly lit in the passages, spitting and muttering like an imprisoned animal.
- sport Ann threw herself into the sport with all her heart, and on the way back fell behind with Herdegen in such wise that they did not reach home till long after the door closed on the last of us.
- sporting "I believe the rule among some or all sporting men is, that it is entirely legitimate to practice any advantage on an opponent in a game, so long as the same idea controls the opponent.
- sportive The wind, that had been a sportive, if somewhat riotous breeze in the morning, gained in force as the day went on.
- spouting Whenever Tess lifted her head she beheld always the great upgrown straw-stack, with the men in shirt-sleeves upon it, against the gray north sky; in front of it the long red elevator like a Jacob's ladder, on which a perpetual stream of threshed straw ascended, a yellow river running uphill, and spouting out on the top of the rick.